This page describes the installation procedure for owners of a Magento store (version 1.x).
Click the button below to download the extension for Magento 1.x.
Magento 1.x extensionDownload the extension and unzip it in your website’s root directory.
- Log in to your Magento store
- Navigate to System - Configuration
- Open the Colorlab menu on the left
- Enable the extension by choosing Yes in the enabled dropdown
- Enter your Colorlab Shop ID (displayed in the
Settingspage of the Colorlab Console)
- Enter a CSS-classname for your add to cart button (defaults to
button.btn-cartwhich the app will use to change the add to cart button to a customize button)
- Enter a text for the customize button (defaults to
Customize this product)
- Enter a text for the customization link displayed in your shopping cart (defaults to
- Save your configuration by clicking Save config
For every customizable product, you need to activate the extension. Navigate to Catalog - Manage products and add or edit a product.
- Enter a SKU for the product. This SKU is a unique reference to a product in the Colorlab Console.
- Choose yes in the Enable Colorlab Customize dropdown
- Optionally, enter a Colorlab ID. This value will be used instead of the SKU if it is not empty
- Click on save to save your changes
- Visit the product’s detail page in your Magento store
Did your Add to cart button not change to a Customize button? Please contact Colorlab using the Colorlab website.